What We Do
Woodknowledge Wales is focused on the development of companies and organisations involved in the supply, demand and use of wood in Wales.
- Market Development: We encourage the expansion of the wood-based sector through research, technical support, information exchange and promotional events
- Value-adding: We are a collaborative network of members, supporters and delivery partners enabling collective action and joint ventures
- Skills: We support the development of the skills base essential to drive sector growth
- New Ideas: We are a think-tank to provide a reference group for Welsh Government and others to challenge orthodoxy and identify opportunities for sector growth
- New Knowledge: We undertake and communicate leading research. We look outward to other regions to forge knowledge sharing and collaborative partnerships